Welcome to Space for Resilience
This program boosts your wellbeing by putting you in control of your physical, social, mental and emotional health.
Get information and tips on how to practically build your resilience and your ability to thrive, while getting the most out of life.
Learn about the five domains of resilience:
- Purpose: Create a sense of purpose and develop your passion for living.
- Self: Appreciate your strengths and build positive self-esteem.
- Connections: Create great relationships and make connections in your community.
- Body: Prioritize your physical well-being and build a healthy lifestyle.
- Mind: Cultivate a positive mind and learn how to enjoy life.
Space for Resilience consists of eight modules, complete these in your own time and at your own pace over approximately eight weeks.
Each module contains text, video and audio clips as well as interactive and engaging activities that will help you achieve a sense of wellbeing and satisfaction, in all areas of your life.
If you require immediate or urgent help please contact your local GP or your community support services, you can find these details on the ‘Find Help’ page.